StarWars A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars based rpg

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows 7 Ultimate Activator Free Download 32 Bit Torrent
For the First Time EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:04 pm by marihelan

» Windows 7 Ultimate Activator Free Download 32 Bit Torrent
For the First Time EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:02 pm by marihelan

» Velamma Episode 22 -30 Pdf Free Download On Torrent
For the First Time EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:04 pm by marihelan

» Velamma Episode 22 -30 Pdf Free Download On Torrent
For the First Time EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:02 pm by marihelan

» Key Do Avira Premium 2015.rar
For the First Time EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:54 pm by marihelan

» KurdishKdownload
For the First Time EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:53 am by marihelan

» Aircrack-ng-1.0-rc4-win
For the First Time EmptyThu May 29, 2014 4:12 pm by marihelan

» Tm-rss-toolkit-1.00
For the First Time EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:59 pm by marihelan

» AVS Video Converter V7.1.2.480 CRACKED [PNXACA]
For the First Time EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:04 am by marihelan

Top posters
marihelan
For the First Time I_vote_lcapFor the First Time I_voting_barFor the First Time I_vote_rcap 
Jace Dacen
For the First Time I_vote_lcapFor the First Time I_voting_barFor the First Time I_vote_rcap 
Vadek
Naiya Sayul
Cut
Proteus616
Sith Lord
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

For the First Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace Dacen

Jace Dacen

For the First Time Empty
PostSubject: For the First Time   For the First Time EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Jace was walking around the Temple with little haste eager to meet his young new Padawan, though it wouldnt be his first time teaching someone, it would be the first time he'd have his own Padawan for himself, to train as he deemed needed. He had yet to really meet the girl other then simply reading reading stuff about her, which everything has seemed to be good, lots of potential, highest Midichlorian count of the new recruits, and her speices was suppose to be more mature. It seeed like he had his work cut out for him as far as his first student, however he would have to find her first, which is never an easy task in the large confines of the Jedi Temple.

After a few minutes of searching he was able to determine where she was, just in her quarters meditating, which he kindly went to the door of and knocked on lightly, "Hello? Naiya, are you there?" His voice was calm and deeper in tone, and he sighed a bit after a moment or two of no answer.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Sayul

Naiya Sayul

For the First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the First Time   For the First Time EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Naiya sat on her bed, one leg hanging off and one leg close to her body with her hands resting on it. She wore nothing more then a pair of black underwear and a black bra. Her hair fell down accenting her face with a few strands over her breasts. A small brown bag was on the bed next to her holding a spare pair of clothes. Resting on her lap was her newly-made Lightsaber and folded next to her was the clothes she was going to wear. Her eyes were downcast, eyelids slightly closed with a sleepy expression on her face. A small radio next to her played a soft, symphonic song at a low volume (Listen to Away by Nightwish for reference (Not to be confused with Over the Hills and Far Away by said band)).

A knock on the door made her look up. She paused before she spoke, wondering if she should do something about her appearance. Shrugging it off Naiya pulled her left leg up so that she was sitting almost cross-legged but not quite, with the soles of her feet together. "Come in." She said, her voice soft and quiet.

Last edited by Naiya Sayul on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jace Dacen

Jace Dacen

For the First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the First Time   For the First Time EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:46 pm

The door quickly split apart revealing to his eyes what looked like a full grown woman, round hips subtle curves at her legs and chest, his first reaction was to let his eyes swallow her body up but just for a split second. However once he looked into her eyes he was frozen for a moment seeing a mixture of confusion and torment before the feelings dissappeared as if she hid them as soon as she showed them. Sighing he quickly spoke a little hoarsely, "I'm Jace Dacen, you're new Master, assigned by the Council by my asking."

Smiling at an attempt to show his confidence at being the girl's new Master he reached out a hand to help the girl up out of bed so she could get ready for what they were going to do that day. "I've read and heard that you are one of the best recruits of recent years to be brought here to the Jedi Temple." After helping the girl up he took stook and noticed that her ears were slightly elongnated compared to his and other regular humanoid beings, but also that with how old she was suppose to be she seemed a lot older or at the least looked like it.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Sayul

Naiya Sayul

For the First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the First Time   For the First Time EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Naiya watched as Jace's eyes flitted over her body sitting as still as a statue as he brought his eyes back up to her face - where they belonged - and introduced himself. The older man smiled though it seemed to be a bit of a feeble attempt to Naiya who had grown up observing people's emotions and actions. He reached out a hand to help her up and spoke.

"I've read and heard that you are one of the best recruits of recent years to be brought here to the Jedi Temple."

Naiya took his hand and stepped off her bed, standing up. She was a few inches shorter then him, despite being 9 years younger. She watched his eyes flit over her ears for a second before returning back to her face. Naiya nodded softly. "I'm Naiya Sayul, your new Padawan." She said mimicking his speech slightly. Naiya turned around after she said this and picked up her bodysuit, stepping into it and pulling it up over her body. She turned her head back around at Jace, eyes scanning him as she picked up her tunic. 'Seems like a normal human.' She thought pulling her tunic on. Without her skirt it hung loosely around her. To prevent this Naiya stepped into her skirt and fastened the belt around her hips then slipped her Lightsaber into the loop on it. The last piece of clothing she picked up - as her boots were by her door - was her mask. She carefully wrapped it around her lower face, hiding the burn marks around her mouth.

Naiya turned off her radio and slipped it into her bag, then swung the bag onto her shoulder and turned around. "I've heard that you were one of the bst recruits during your time at the academy." She said, giving him one of her rare longer sentences. If he was to be her new master it wouldn't be too much trouble to be polite to him.
Back to top Go down
Jace Dacen

Jace Dacen

For the First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the First Time   For the First Time EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Jace sighed slightly on the inside, though he was only twenty-three he had much more experience then a lot of the Jedi that were older then himself. Then mostly steamed from the fact that he had a lot of tougher experiences as a Padawan and many dangerous missions as a Jedi Knight before quickly being named to Master for his teaching skills. Though he had always just taught large groups of younglings for their Lightsaber training he also enjoyed teaching life experiences, due to the nature of his own upbringing and from reading her file, it seemed that she would have mainly the same understanding.

After she was fully dressed after getting dressed right in front of him oddly enough he laughed a bit, "We have our first assignment to hunt down the leader of a slum gang in the lower city of Coruscant." After turning more serious he continued on, "We are to take him alive if possible." He sighed a little and repeated, "If possible."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Sayul

Naiya Sayul

For the First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the First Time   For the First Time EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:28 pm

The look in Naiya's eyes hardened slightly as Jace said this. 'Slum Gang, eh?' She thought, frowning underneath her mask, though the frown itself was hidden by the tan cloth. "The Leader of a Slum Gang? Any idea what his name is?" She asked, cocking her head. Yes, a name would help. Maybe she could recognize it, which would make finding the leader a lot easier. In her mind, Naiya rifled through a list of Gang Leaders in Coruscant she had heard of, running the list through her head to refresh her memory for when Jace told her the name. If he knew, of course.

As she did this Naiya picked up a small device from her table. It was rectangle shaped and could unfold, made of black metal. It's primary feature was a communication device, though it also functioned as a clock and, with the right supplies, could be hot wired into a listening device... something that Naiya had practice doing.
Back to top Go down
Jace Dacen

Jace Dacen

For the First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the First Time   For the First Time EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Leaning his head back a bit to think better he shook his head disappointedly, "No, they didnt have a name, it sort of a cut through operation." Smiling in the revel of excitement, "We get to take out everything, if we have to that is." Hinting that he personally wanted to take out the entire gang he winked as they began out the door and through the hall way. As they kept walking he turned to his side and asked curiously while shamelessly looking at her ears, "They're kinda cute, but do they do anything?" He smiled and reached a hand out to try and feel her soft pointed ears.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Sayul

Naiya Sayul

For the First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the First Time   For the First Time EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Naiya frowned as Jace said they didn't have a name. That would make the mission all the more difficult. Yet for some reason Jace looked excited about that. "We get to take out everything, if we have to that is." Naiya sighed as Jace accented this with a wink. 'He's either saber-happy or psychotic...' She thought, raising one eyebrow at the wink. Naiya moved her eyes from Jace to the hallway, looking straight ahead without showing any emotion.

"They're kinda cute, but do they do anything?" Naiya's attention was caught again by Jace as he reached out to touch her ears. Her left one twitched slightly - yes, she meant to twitch them - and she recoiled slightly. "Yes. I have better hearing then Humans do. And a better sense of smell." That remark went to the fact that, in Naiya's opinion, all Humans smelled odd.
Back to top Go down
Jace Dacen

Jace Dacen

For the First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the First Time   For the First Time EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Jace flinched slightly at the twitching ears and noticed she recoiled her head back a bit. Listening to her explain about her heightened senses Jace simply nodded in acknowledgement and they simply continued on towards the hanger bay. "So how well trained are you with using a lightsaber anyway?" Jace asked with a smirk. He thought to himself curiously for a moment in wonder, 'I wonder if she knows about my lightsaber skills from the archives. They're not exactly hidden, but a difficult thing to find and research.'

Subconciously Jace toyed around with the Saber attached to his waist as they walked thru the large hanger door. Not paying much attention to the world around him aside himself and Naiya he had already made it to the small speeder he liked.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Sayul

Naiya Sayul

For the First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the First Time   For the First Time EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Naiya shrugged as Jace asked how well her lightsaber skills were. "Not good, not bad. I'm better adapt at using the force then I am with my saber." She said, looking at her master out of the corner of her eye. "And with your lightsaber training I suppose it's better that way... to add a little variety." Naiya's eyes trailed down to his lightsabers then back up in front of them.

When they reached the hanger Naiya raised one eyebrow slightly at the speeder. "This is your's?" She asked, looking at Jace.
Back to top Go down
Jace Dacen

Jace Dacen

For the First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the First Time   For the First Time EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Spoiler:
-the speeder-

Nods happily, "Yeah, its mine." Smiling he walks closer to the speeder hopping in with little effort and starting it immediately, "Well come on, get in." It had been a few weeks since he had been out on a good old fashion hunting mission so he was excited by the chance and he'd get to teach a student to see the Galaxy and its massive oppourtunities as he always had. Everyday could be a learning experience and a way to make a difference not just on the planet they happened to be on, but the whole Galaxy. Though many of the Jedi Masters believed in the wait and see approach, Jace had changed and decided that he couldnt always wait, that sometimes to balance the Galaxy you need to react immediately.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For the First Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the First Time   For the First Time Empty

Back to top Go down

For the First Time
Page 1 of 1