StarWars A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars based rpg

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows 7 Ultimate Activator Free Download 32 Bit Torrent
More Advanced Ship Template  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:04 pm by marihelan

» Windows 7 Ultimate Activator Free Download 32 Bit Torrent
More Advanced Ship Template  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:02 pm by marihelan

» Velamma Episode 22 -30 Pdf Free Download On Torrent
More Advanced Ship Template  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:04 pm by marihelan

» Velamma Episode 22 -30 Pdf Free Download On Torrent
More Advanced Ship Template  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:02 pm by marihelan

» Key Do Avira Premium 2015.rar
More Advanced Ship Template  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:54 pm by marihelan

» KurdishKdownload
More Advanced Ship Template  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:53 am by marihelan

» Aircrack-ng-1.0-rc4-win
More Advanced Ship Template  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 4:12 pm by marihelan

» Tm-rss-toolkit-1.00
More Advanced Ship Template  EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:59 pm by marihelan

» AVS Video Converter V7.1.2.480 CRACKED [PNXACA]
More Advanced Ship Template  EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:04 am by marihelan

Top posters
marihelan
More Advanced Ship Template  I_vote_lcapMore Advanced Ship Template  I_voting_barMore Advanced Ship Template  I_vote_rcap 
Jace Dacen
More Advanced Ship Template  I_vote_lcapMore Advanced Ship Template  I_voting_barMore Advanced Ship Template  I_vote_rcap 
Vadek
Naiya Sayul
Cut
Proteus616
Sith Lord
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

More Advanced Ship Template

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vadek

Vadek

More Advanced Ship Template  Empty
PostSubject: More Advanced Ship Template    More Advanced Ship Template  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:34 pm

This is a Template i used for another game

Feel free to use it

More Advanced Ship Template  Scythe_battle_cruiser

Craft: Mon Calamari Ship Yard's Scythe-Class Main Battle Cruiser
Type: Battle Cruiser
Faction: Galactic Republic
Length: 1,200 Meters
Armor: Type VI Ship Armor
Shielding: Mark XII Ship Shielding
Weapons:
  • Heavy Turbolaser Batteries - 8
  • Turbolaser Batteries - 8
  • Ion cannon Batteries - 6
  • Proton Torpedo Batteries - 4
  • Tractor Beam Batteries - 3
Support Craft:
  • CF9 Crossfire Starfighters - 36
  • Crix-Class Armored Shuttle - 4
Crew: 5.200
  • 5000 Standard Crew
  • 200 Gunnery Crew
Hyper-Drive Rating: 5
Sub-Light Rating: 6
Troop Capacity: 1,500
Cargo Capacity: 18,500 Metric Tons
Passengers: 2,500 ( Max Evacuation Limit )
Faction Market Cost: 35.7 Billion Republic Credits
Civilian Market Cost: N/A
History: The Scythe-class battle cruiser's name was in part due to the massive vertical blade centered on the bow of the warship. The Scythe-class was heavily armed with advanced weaponry, including several heavy turbolaser batteries, standard turbolaser batteries, ion cannon batteries, and proton torpedo launchers with a 160-warhead capacity. The majority of the Scythe's weapon batteries were mounted on the forward blade. This configuration was referred to as the "Cross of Fire" by Galactic Alliance officials and Mon Calamari engineers. While the "Cross of Fire" weapons arrangement proved deadly to almost any warship that fell into its crosshairs, this provided some drawbacks. The heavy concentration of weapons batteries on the forward hull meant that there was limited weaponry on the ship's broadsides and stern. Furthermore, massive power conduits from the ship's main reactor and numerous auxiliary reactors took up additional space.

The Scythe's main hull followed standard Mon Calamari design patterns. The forward blade gave the warship a similar appearance to the then-ancient Republic Hammerhead-class cruiser. In addition to containing much of the ship's weapons, the blade was also the location of several hangar bays. These hangars could carry up to thirty-six CF9 Crossfire starfighters and four Crix-class shuttles. A twenty-one meter-long YT-2400 light freighter could easily fly through the aperture of one of its hangars.

As the main capital ship of the Galactic Alliance, Scythe-class was capable of engaging the Fel Empire's Pellaeon-class Star Destroyer in direct combat, despite the fact that the battle cruiser was only a third of the size of the larger Star Destroyer. The Scythe-class utilized its powerful engines to maneuver into a position where it could bring the "Cross of Fire" weapons batteries to bear on an enemy vessel. This massive barrage of turbolaser, ion cannon, and torpedo fire was capable of destroying larger vessels like the Pellaeon-class Star Destroyer. The main drawback of the cross of fire was that the Scythe's broadsides and stern were lightly armed, which forced a Scythe's crew to constantly keep the bow facing an enemy warship.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Sayul

Naiya Sayul

PostSubject: Re: More Advanced Ship Template    More Advanced Ship Template  EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:21 pm

That's cool. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Vadek

Vadek

PostSubject: Re: More Advanced Ship Template    More Advanced Ship Template  EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Thanks.

(Fail Thanks, Is Fail)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Advanced Ship Template    More Advanced Ship Template  Empty

Back to top Go down

More Advanced Ship Template
Page 1 of 1