StarWars A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Star Wars based rpg

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Windows 7 Ultimate Activator Free Download 32 Bit Torrent
The General Rules EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:04 pm by marihelan

» Windows 7 Ultimate Activator Free Download 32 Bit Torrent
The General Rules EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:02 pm by marihelan

» Velamma Episode 22 -30 Pdf Free Download On Torrent
The General Rules EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:04 pm by marihelan

» Velamma Episode 22 -30 Pdf Free Download On Torrent
The General Rules EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:02 pm by marihelan

» Key Do Avira Premium 2015.rar
The General Rules EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:54 pm by marihelan

» KurdishKdownload
The General Rules EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:53 am by marihelan

» Aircrack-ng-1.0-rc4-win
The General Rules EmptyThu May 29, 2014 4:12 pm by marihelan

» Tm-rss-toolkit-1.00
The General Rules EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:59 pm by marihelan

» AVS Video Converter V7.1.2.480 CRACKED [PNXACA]
The General Rules EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:04 am by marihelan

Top posters
marihelan
The General Rules I_vote_lcapThe General Rules I_voting_barThe General Rules I_vote_rcap 
Jace Dacen
The General Rules I_vote_lcapThe General Rules I_voting_barThe General Rules I_vote_rcap 
Vadek
Naiya Sayul
Cut
Proteus616
Sith Lord
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jace Dacen

Jace Dacen

The General Rules Empty
PostSubject: The General Rules   The General Rules EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Version 0.0.1

1. Do not spam that means, constant 1 liners.

2. Do not advertise other sites, in the Chat Box, unless given Admin "okay". Not moderator "okay", has to be Admin.

3. No Flaming, and no racist, racial, sexist, sexual, or hateful remarks, words, phrases, or literature. Unless only meant as a Jest.

4. No Plagiarism, basically just as it says.

5. No stealing stuff from this site

6. No hacking of any kind, in any shape, or form.

7. Please note, swearing is allowed, everyone here will be at least 13 years old, so you know what is allowed and is not.

8. NO inappropriate content

9. No posting of controversial, hateful, religious, or inappropriate media

10. No posting in dead topics for no reason.

11. Mutiple accounts are allowed, but wait and check the RP, Rules before you do so.

12. Don't impersonate anyone

13. Don't try to convince others your staff.

14. Don't ignore staff members

15. Don't try to backdoor the staff, meaning get a staff member taken off unless you have irrevocable proof.

16. Don't ask to be apart of staff

Role Playing Rules

1. No god modding
- God modding is when you make your character, a NPC, or a object, invincible, or invulnerable.

2. No Meta - Gaming
- Meta - Gaming is when you have your character know information that they don't know, like automatically knowing all underground groups and knowing where forgotten planets are.

3. No auto - playing
- Auto - Playing is when you say that people automatically do something, like saying a NPC automatically dies.

4. In reference of rule 11, Multiple accounts and profiles for characters are allowed, when both characters are either on the same side, or not of equal strength so they do not directly interact. Unless approved by an admin.

Star Ship Rules

1. Only characters with admin or moderator consent can begin with their own star ship. Otherwise they must purchase one from a star ship shipyard.

2. No spur of the moment secret compartments that you can hide stuff in. They must be added in your Star Ship aplications or added in, after you purchase one.

Travel Rules

1. Obviously the first and most important rule, no Instantaneous traveling. This is added because if you are traveling with a group then you should take the time to RP and interact with other members of your crew, friends, etc. However if you are traveling alone with no crew members you will get to go at a reducted cost, seeing as how you would have no chance to roleplay with others during the wait. So your waiting times will be reduced by a 3rd.

2. Here is the traveling times.
-Core Worlds to Core Worlds. 30 minutes.
-Core Worlds to Mid-Rim Worlds. 1 hr 30 min.
-Core Worlds to Outer-Rim Worlds. 2 hrs 50 min.
-Core Worlds to Unknown Regions. 5 hrs. (reason being is because the fastest trails are not yet discovered. So you travel by the only way known.)

-Mid-Rim Worlds to Mid-Rim Worlds. 45 min.
-Mid-Rim Worlds to Outer-Rim Worlds. 1 hr 45 min.
-Mid-Rim to Unknown Regions. 3 hrs.

-Outer-Rim Worlds to Unknown Regions. 2 hrs.

3. No planetary travel out of your own system without a hyperspace drive.
Back to top Go down

The General Rules
Page 1 of 1